Gifts can be made as a one-time donation or a pledge. A pledge can make it possible for you to make a larger gift by spreading pledge payments over several months (see pledge chart below).
Donations can be mailed to:
Catholic Services Appeal
P.O. Box 32279
Louisville, KY 40232
• Cash or check
• Credit card – MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
• Automatic (electronic) transfer from your bank account
• Stock Gift
• Legacy Gift
• Text to Give: text CSA2019 to (502) 237-1010
Sample Pledge Plan
The chart below offers a guide as to how your gift can be fulfilled in multiple payments between October 2019 and June 2020.
||2 Equal Payments
||4 Equal Payments
||8 Equal Payments
Employer Matching Gifts
Your employer may offer a program that will match your gift to the Catholic Services Appeal. Please check with your company’s personnel department to see if your gift will qualify. Should you or your employer have any questions, please contact the Office of Mission Advancement at (502) 585-3291.
Donations of stock offer a way to make a charitable gift without having to utilize cash funds. In addition, a stock donor may be able to benefit from capital gains tax savings. Donors should always consult with their financial advisor to determine the actual tax benefits of a stock donation.
Steps for Donating Stock:
- Download the Archdiocesan Stock Donation Form by clicking here. This form will provide your broker with written instructions regarding the stock to be donated and the routing of your gift to the Archdiocese’s brokerage account.
- Forward the completed Stock Donation Form to your broker and a copy to the Archdiocese’s Office of Mission Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Archdiocese of Louisville
Office of Mission Advancement
3940 Poplar Level Road
Louisville, KY 40213-1463