Catechist Credit: 2.5 hours applies toward Theology in the content area of Catholic Beliefs and Practices
This class will discuss what the Catholic Church teaches about Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, and the Second Coming.
Below is the list of guidelines that must be followed to participate in our upcoming classes:
• Class size will be limited to 15 participants.
• All participants must be pre-registered (no walk-ins).
• Participants will be asked to monitor their temperatures before arriving and NOT come to class if they have a fever or are not feeling well.
• All participants will wear a mask at all times.
• Social distancing (6 feet) must be maintained at all times.
• The room will be set up with a seating arrangement that allows for the proper distance between participants and cannot be changed.
• We will not provide any refreshments (bring your own coffee, water and/or snacks).
• No participants will be allowed to stay in the building in between (during lunch) or after class times (rooms will be cleaned/sanitized during this time).
• Only two persons will be allowed in the restrooms at a time.
• Participants may not linger in the reception area or other areas of the building outside of the classroom.
If you have special needs or accommodations to be considered for seating arrangements, please let us know at the time of registration (i.e., need to sit up front for hearing or vision).